The statement of deficient practice includes:
- The specific action(s), error(s), or lack of action (deficient practice).
- When possible, resulting outcome(s) relative to the deficient practice.
- A description of the extent of the deficient practice or the number of deficient cases relative to the total number of such cases.
- The code of the individuals or situations referenced in the extent of the practice.
- Reference to the source(s) of the information through which the evidence was obtained.